COVID-19 RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
With the COVID-19 outbreak bearing down on communities, like you, we at GEAR UP Georgia are preparing for uncertainty. While we hope for the best, we are also deeply aware that COVID-19 is likely to significantly impact everyday life, our students, and our schools as a whole for an unknown period of time.
In navigating the storm, let’s have each other’s backs. With our K-12 and higher education systems closing or moving online, we will all be seeking solutions to how we can continue to support our students and families. Chances are none of us have all of the answers, but as we learn what does and does not work, let’s commit to sharing. Below is a list of online resources that we are proud to provide to our students and partners.
GEAR UP Georgia Virtual Resources
- ACT/SAT Test Prep Courses (Princeton Review)
- Tutor.com 24/7 Homework Help
- Virtual Scholarship Center
- Virtual College Visits
- College Search (Match & Fit)
- Career Interest and Exploration
- Georgia Colleges and State-level Financial Aid
- GEAR UP Georgia Username (email address) Retrieval
- GEAR UP Georgia Webinar Recordings
Select a date/time from the menu options or email the Program Coordinator to request an advising session.
GEAR UP Georgia Virtual Office Hours
- Bibb, Cobb, Floyd, Fulton, Liberty, Polk and Seminole Priority Program Coordinator, Kati Tatnall-Arias
- Clayton County Program Coordinator, Gregory Kirk
- DeKalb County Program Coordinator, Jasmine Grant
- Muscogee County Program Coordinator, Randalette Williams
- Savannah-Chatham County Program Coordinator, Aja Snowden
- Thomas County Program Coordinator, Dawn Harrison
- Director of Implementation, Melissa Gattuso